Thee Guide, also known as "Beremy's Fantastic Guide 2 Stamina Improvement", refers to a guide created by Beremy to help players quickly and effectively achieve higher block level passes in stamina. Thee Guide primarily recommends that players prioritize speed and streams around 32 measures in length over longer and longer songs of the same BPMs.
The original steps to Thee Guide are as follows:
- Stop caring about block difficulty; Only care about (Bpm, max-passed-measures). Example Why Block Difficulty Is A Meme: 192m@180 and 140m@200 are both 17s
- Can you pass more than 64 measures of <BPM>? Nice! Stop playing that BPM outside of your warmups
- Can you pass a song with 400+m of <BPM>? Nice! Stop playing that BPM entirely. not even as your first song
- Play 3 times a week, give yourself a rest day between sets. v important that you consistently do this over many weeks
- Google “How much protein do I need to build muscle” and eat that much every day
- If you’re not improving over the course of a month you’re fucking up one of the above points -- fix it.